July 23th to 30th 2023 | Brisbane CITY HALL
Inspired by the success of #MTWF22, we created something truly unique and the largest festival to date. This is the best festival we ever made! #MTWF23 will pack more than 60 hours of cultural entertainment, 24 hours of milonga, 24 hours of workshops and much more including...
- tango music concerts, musicality workshops and live music by the world renown quintet Tango Bardo
- tango workshops and performances by four internationally renowned tango teaching couples
- four gala milongas at Brisbane City Hall and two featured milongas at the Sailing Club and Evita Restaurant for a total of six social dance events
- a Prosecco Reception event at the Institute of Modern Art with live music and guests of honour
- the Brisbane Latin Party in King George Square on Saturday featuring food, dancing and more
Get ready for a celebration of Argentine culture during a week of incredible events from July 23rd to July 30th 2023. Come and enjoy the beauty of Brisbane with hundreds of other dancers from Australia and beyond. All proceeds from the festival will go to charity and thanks to your support we were able to already make a difference for Parkinson's Queensland this year.
Brisbane City Hall
64 Adelaide St
20 workshops for more than 24h in total