1. All cancellations by Participants must be received in writing no later than 14 days before the first day of the event for a refund of Participant Fees paid, less a 10% administration charge (or such other charge as shall be specified in the Content provided to Participants upon registration for the event).
2. We cannot accept verbal cancellations. Participants whose cancellations are received after this deadline shall be liable for the full Fee. Participants may nominate a substitute to attend an Event in their place, subject to the clause of our Terms of Service and their agreement and compliance with these Terms.
3. Notifications of cancellations and substitutions should be sent in writing to 030tango as soon as possible (and in any event, at least two Business Days before the event). Registration details for any substitute must be received by 030tango at least two Business Days before the event.
4. In exceptional circumstances, we may need to cancel or postpone an Event, in which case we shall notify you as soon as reasonably practicable. In the event of cancellation, subject to our terms of service, we shall issue Participants with a full refund of relevant Fees paid by you.
4.1 In the event of postponement, we shall offer you the option to re-register for the rescheduled event or issue you a full refund of the relevant Fees paid by you. Our liability to you because of any cancellation or postponement of an Event shall be limited to the amount of Fees you have paid us for that event only. We shall not be liable for any additional Losses incurred by you because of such cancellation or postponement.
4.2 Refunds shall be issued by the original means of payment (e.g., the debit/credit card used for payment, Paypal or bank transfer). Refunds back to debit or credit card may be only processed within 60 days of the original transaction date. Refunds for earlier transactions must be processed by bank transfer.
4.3 Processing fees by the payment service may not be refunded per the Terms of the terms of the payment service.
5. Should an event be cancelled, the following cancellation charges will apply and extend to the total charge, which includes:
Cancellation Processing Fees %
6. All cancellations must be received in writing from the customer and will be deemed to take effect from the date of receipt.
7. Any postponements of confirmed and contracted business, and Public Health Emergency declared by Public Health Officials, or any law or any action taken by the German government or public authority that directly affects the event's operation will be considered a cancellation per the above cancellation clauses. However, provided the revised event date is agreed upon (subject to availability) and takes place within 12 months of the original event date, payments received from the customer shall form a credit towards the future event. Should any postponement costs be incurred by 030tango, the customer will be notified, and these costs will be deducted from the amount held as credit.